My major investigates how to create innovative products to solve human needs while also fostering the ability to build them. I am shifting from physical product design in my studies to digital design in my career. This project investigates how best to introduce universal product design concepts to people in tangential fields.
I led a series of design workshops targeted at people of different communities and diverse backgrounds. Then, I interviewed participants to understand how they learned new design principles.
- Thinking Like A Designer @ Pearl Hacks
- Designing With Grids @ Terrapin Hackers
- Preparing For Design Interviews @ Bitcamp
- Architecture x Design @ School of Architecture
- Mobile UI / UX Design @ AIGA UMD